About the The Tee Card
The Tee Card was established in 2016 to give state and regional golf associations with several goals in mind:
- Provide a revenue opportunty to the SRGA with zero investment, zero ongoing cost and zero staff requirements.
- Increase play at regional facilities.
- Encourage golfers in the region to play other courses and to provide discounts on green fees, food and merchandise.
- Promote the great game of golf in the region!
The Tee Card staff will provide the following services:
- Contact facilities to obtain discount offers.
- Provide all technology required to manage sales and offers.
- Support facilities and card purchasers.
Because of existing relationships with facilities, SRGAs may also opt have the initial contact with the facilities to obtain discounts.
The only responsibility of the SRGA is to promote card sales through the many vehicles available to them already.
The Tee Card is a win/win/win for SRGAs, facilities and golfers!
To find out more or get started today, visit our contact page.